The ROGER corpus platform is designed to support free searches into the linguistic databasis compiled in the frame of the research project ROGER.
The main characteristics of the compiled corpus (“ROGER” – Corpus of Romanian academic GEnRes) are: bilingual (Romania-English), comparable, genre-based, dynamic, written, learner / student / novice L1 (mother tongue Romanian) and L2 (English as a Foreign Language) academic writing.
The platform offers the following search options:
- Restricted sentence-length concordance search (word; phrase) in corpus according to the following search filters: Language, Genre, Study Year, Level, Discipline, Gender;
- Larger context concordance search (word; phrase) in corpus according to the same search filters;
- Updated corpus documentation (data, size, processing type, metadata analyses);
- Tutorials for corpus and ROGER corpus platform use and applications;
- Research updates, i.e. publications and major research findings.
Update august 2021:
- corpus upload into the platform (estimated finalization: December 2021)
URL Roger corpus platform:
Platform under construction. Estimated finalization: December 2022
Platform under construction. Estimated finalization: June 2022